I'm committed to February. The hearts, the flowers, the chocolate - the sparkle - and the SPARKS.
I have decided to indulge in a Nicholas Sparks marathon, having never read any of his books - but realizing that two movies based on his books move me to a place that reminds me of my regrets and the notion that one day I'll be able to be honest with myself about some things.
The newest movie based on Nicholas Spark's book, Dear John, opens Friday, February 5th. The trailers already have brought me to tears. I've downloaded the entire album in pieces as it hasn't even been released yet. Here are two of my favorite songs:
Set Fire To The Third Bar - Snow Patrol
Paper Weight - Joshua Radin & Schuyler Fisk
So yes, Dear John will be on the reading list - and in honor of Nicholas Sparks and the theme I have found prevalent in his stories - I will be hand writing a letter each day during the month of February. Because everyone likes to get letters. Join me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay, I'm inspired. I'm in. But a Q. Are you telling(inspiring) your recipients about your 28 days?
No, i don't think I'm going to tell them in my letters. Though many will know about it.
He should have noticed this more. And yeah...that
Post a Comment