I'm hiding this week since I went to my dermatologist and she proceeded to unlovingly singe my face (in 9 places!!) with the fabulous liquid nitrogen freezie stuff. Superfun and supercute. Sunscreen, people - that's all I'm sayin!
Of course, it hasn't been very easy to stay hidden, what with my children being booked until nearly 8 pm every night and hubs out of town. At least my friends are sweet and insist they don't notice anything (as they laugh at my incognito hat/scarf/big ass glasses).
My reunion is in 15 days. I meet my half brother in 14 days. Oh and I have to board a plane to do this, which will require medication as I am certain my death will involve a plane. And did I mention my face looks like I walked thru shrapnel? 'Scool, I know it will heal in time, but I don't know that I have the time left to get peeled, waxed, threaded, air-brushed, cut, colored and thin. Guess I'm just gonna have to show up as - wait for it - ME!
So yeah, as tempting as @bitemecharlotte is with all these local restaurants and tasty food treats, I must stay indoors. FOR NOW.
I must mention, I love my job, but I can't tell you about it. Isn't that spicy? I'm so covert and yet - very colorful!
Barcelona - Colors
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I knew you were a spy! What a tease?
seriously! when will you give us the scoop?
october 1st, i think. that's what i'm told.
Post a Comment