Monday, July 27, 2009
Monday, Monday
Well I think I have recovered from the weekend's festivities. Flashing back to the eighties was embarrassing, but fun, and filled with good friends. Now I am faced with a new week and an ever-evolving list of things to do, bills to pay and children to entertain. I'm supposed to find time over the next two months to arrange a romantic getaway for my hubby and I and I swear, I don't know how to even "check-in" with the notion of "checking out." Not to mention the weight of affordability with school supplies, clothes, extra-curricular registrations and past due hospital bills already too heavy for my hands. Mom is moving in for over a month while she is in-between residences and I've still got to shake the ghosts of my past. It is what you make it, i know...so I'm trying to take it all less seriously. Indigo Girls - Closer to Fine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment