Saturday, September 17, 2005

He's not Around

It's only when he's not around that I succumb to creativity...and while I know this to be unhealthy - I accept it as my reality. In defense, I am certainly creative in other aspects of my life - but actually turning inward and breaching inspiration lines, well, let's just say - he's not around.

I've always had a touchstone for my writing, and it's resurfaced with my fishing - and compounded his influence with written dreams involving me and my "people." Where do they come from, I can't say, but I bet they have come a long, long way...

I do believe there are no accidents - but sometimes I'm slammed with a reality that I can't imagine what the universe is trying to tell me - but I know that I'm supposed to be listening. Is there a full moon tonight? I need to check in with Signe.

No comments: